September 16

Drake’s Take on NBA 2K

My Player

Have you ever played a 2K basketball video game? If you haven’t, you need to! Whenever Iplay the game it makes me feel like I’m actually an NBA player. One feature in the game called“My Player” is the chance to create your own player from scratch and make him good atanything through attributes like shooting, finishing, and defensive skills. Once that’s done thenyou can play against other NBA teams. It is so realistic and it looks just like the courts in theNBA.The most realistic part is when you walk into the stadium for the pre-game warm-up and thefans are cheering and some of them are even booing just like you are at an NBA game. That ismy favorite part. If you get the new NBA 2K it has all the new players too, including all theplayers from the Orlando Magic like Mac McClung who won the NBA dunk contest last year. Ilove the new NBA 2K and wish I could dunk, shoot, and be as amazing as my virtual NBAplayer.

Posted September 16, 2023 by rdarden in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An educator since 2001 and plan to retire as a teacher. Follow on Twitter @teacherdarden.