The Penultimate Prompt before the Holiday Break

Tag

By: Noah

Well, my mom brought me and my three other friends to the mall. We were shopping, until David started the whole thing…  I was minding my own business at the video game store until I heard the words, ‘’ You’re it‘’.  Now, you’re thinking this is going to be a chase all around the mall. Well you’re right. We started running through the entire mall, but they were exhausted.  When it’s time to go, we all got in my car and dropped off each of the kids. Finally when David started to slowly get out of the car, I tagged him and said, “You’re it’’.

6 thoughts on “The Penultimate Prompt before the Holiday Break

1. Great Job Noah. I like how you were playing tag in the mall and that this would be an ongoing game. Nice work!

2. Hi great job Noah. I wonder did you get a game in the game shop. I love getting games in the game shop. I love playing tag with my younger brothers .Please comment on mine from Tadhg Mrs Boyce’s Class.

3. Hi Noah,
    Is your story about your birthday by any chance?
    I like the way that you dropped your friends home so ye could have more time playing.
    I also like the way that you and your dad started playing catch even do you didn’t tell him.
    By Danny Mrs Boyce’s Class.
    Please comment on my story https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/tag/danny/

4. Tag you are it! I loved the way you ended your story-it left me thinking about the next game of tag.

5. Cute believable story. I like the ending, it leaves you waiting for the next game of tag. “You’re it!”